Credentials Outreach and Advocacy Draft Document

From: Brian Sletten <brian.sletten@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 13:58:07 -0700
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Good afternoon. Here is a preliminary draft at an outreach document we spoke about last week. I am not expecting it to necessarily be in any kind of preferred form or anything, but I wanted to throw something out there for others to work with. If there is specific feedback I can run with, please provide it and I’ll address it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sIMtVYYCeMeuunv-4gsVsldGlWJZ1RyjmnxOVJEjXiE/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sIMtVYYCeMeuunv-4gsVsldGlWJZ1RyjmnxOVJEjXiE/edit?usp=sharing>

Thanks,

Brian