Big thanks to the scribes

From: Victoriano Giralt <victoriano@uma.es>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:56:11 +0100
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Kudos to all of you conference scribes. I'm having a lot of trouble
connecting to the bridge over SIP today, but I can see what's going on
via IRC.  I reckon it's not the same as listening in, but, at least I
can follow the conversation.

--
Victoriano Giralt                             Central ICT Services
Systems Manager                               University of Malaga