Recruiting list fairly complete

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 23:48:12 -0400
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi all,

The list of organizations to recruit for the W3C Credentials WG work is
now fairly complete. We're missing a few large players and I've sent
emails out to try and get some folks in our industry to do that heavy
recruiting. If you know of any large companies that should be on the
list, but are not, please add them now:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u0DC4U7jAayv1IvOY2qu7nMRtiFOPxwCT3BkPJek5ho/edit#

This is part of the package that we need to deliver to W3C management
(and the membership) to convince them to start the work at W3C.