Re: Final polishing of the Roadmap

From: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:40:36 -0500
To: "Leuba, Mark" <mleuba@pathway-technology.com>
Cc: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
I imagine describing credentials in a graph format could allow for the
matching of two people, or a person and a project for a particular skill
set.  This might be better than other ways.  I think Manu was kind of
talking about this w.rt. resumes.

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Leuba, Mark <mleuba@pathway-technology.com