From: Manu Sporny [mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 10:38 PM
To: W3C Credentials Community Group
Subject: Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, February 24th 2015

Hi all,

This week will cover some documents that elf sent to the list along with the usual document updates: charter, use cases, signatures, context, and roadmap.

If you want to add anything to or modify the proposed agenda below, please respond via the mailing list or make a note of it at the beginning of the call.

==========
Tuesday, February 24th 2015
Time: 1600 UTC / 8am San Francisco / 11am Boston / 4pm London /
               / 5pm Cape Town / 12am Hong Kong / 2am Brisbane Text Chat: http://tinyurl.com/opencreds
           irc://freenode.net/#credentials
Voice: sip:credentials@opencreds.org
       tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6304 (extension 6304)
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Brian, Mark, Mary, Nate, Manu, Longley, Sunny ==========

Proposed Agenda
---------------

1. Profile Use Cases
   * http://www.w3.org/Social/InterestGroup/track/actions/2
2. Credentials Working Group Charter
   *
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xfdzFahQpaQKGL4aOvePlIdsJO6Q5OJkPgSIxtUx9Vc/
3. Use Cases
   * http://opencreds.org/specs/source/use-cases/
   *
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webpayments/raw-file/default/latest/use-cases/index.html#initiating-a-payment
4. Signatures Update
   * Dave Longley, Manu Sporny
   * http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/rdf-dataset-normalization/
5. Credentials/Badges Vocabulary Update
   * Nate Otto, Sunny Lee
   *
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xQrBwK5tiggSWMXh7ByZ4acEjtMaIMgqyQey67fh5TQ/edit
6. Roadmap Update
   * Mark Leuba, Mary Bold
   *
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tm5E9GBlWZsftEPiTu0ZZsGqwqYwtOOWwsYIU-cbQwQ/edit
   * Status update

Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny, G+: +Manu Sporny) Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/

Thank you for your compliance.