Re: Higgins

From: Victoriano Giralt <victoriano@uma.es>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 19:21:42 +0200
To: public-credentials@w3.org
El 04/06/15 a las 11:25, Adrian Hope-Bailie escribió:
> I wonder if anyone knows anything about the Higgins project:
> http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/

I noticed that no one has responded to this ...

> It seems to have faded to nill many years ago despite having some
> promise and some high profile organisations as participants.

Not really. I know of a nice project by a digital security research
group in Radboud University for Attribute Based Credentials that is
based on Higgins. The project is called IRMA: I Reveal My Attributes,
and their first POC was the irmacard (http://www.irmacard.org/), they
were also investigating how their developments could be incorporated in
a phone trusted execution environment.

I confess that I have not been in touch with the group for a while,
although I have one of the cards that I proudly demonstrated in an
electronic identity gathered in Rome a couple years ago :-)

--
Victoriano Giralt                             Central ICT Services
Systems Manager                               University of Malaga