Re: Badge baking 1.1

Timothy,

Mozilla's baking app is indeed open source (It's a node.js module:
https://github.com/mozilla/openbadges-bakery )

And if you want to use it as an HTTP service, you can use this Node/express
app: https://github.com/mozilla/openbadges-bakery-service

If you prefer Python, I've built a PNG baker/unbaker as part of Badgr:
https://github.com/concentricsky/badgr-server (an updated version will be
pushed to Github soon). We have plans to extract it into its own python
module, and can do that within a week or two if you're interested. It
doesn't support SVGs yet, but support for that is on the roadmap for early
July.

Nate