Re: Cool and casual credentials initiative

+1 Melvin, We made the same assessments of their technology.

*"Trust only credentials that are TrueCred*™ *verified."*
Eric Korb, President/CEO - accreditrust.com <https://www.accreditrust.com>
GoogleVoice: 908-248-4252
http://www.linkedin.com/in/erickorb @erickorb @accreditrust