Re: Cool and casual credentials initiative

On 9 June 2015 at 00:32, Pindar Wong <pindar.wong@gmail.com> wrote:

> fwiw
>
> https://keybase.io/pindar

Nice, you may also be interested in onename e.g.:

https://onename.com/chrisellis

Also cointains a PGP key, but they have said they may be interested in
implementing linked data, in particularl, webid.

Unfortunately it's also proprietary.  I'd love to see a free software
solution like this, that also includes web standards.