Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, July 21st 2015

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 23:06:40 -0400
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
CC: Matt Stone <matt.stone@pearson.com>
Hi all,

We're back into the swing of things wrt. developing material in the
group. We'll check in with the recruiting progress and then move on to
the status of the documents: Vision, Use Cases, Capabilities, and Roadmap.

If you want to add anything to or modify the proposed agenda below,
please respond via the mailing list or make a note of it at the
beginning of the call.

==========
Tuesday, July 21st 2015
Time: 1500 UTC / 8am San Francisco / 11am Boston / 4pm London /
               / 5pm Cape Town / 11pm Hong Kong / 1am Brisbane
Text Chat: http://tinyurl.com/opencreds
           irc://freenode.net/#credentials
Voice: sip:credentials@opencreds.org
       tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6304 (extension 6304)
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Sunny, Brian, Nate, Longley, Manu, Gregg, Matt
==========

Proposed Agenda
---------------

1. Recruiting
   * Updates
   * Further assignments
2. Vision document
   * http://opencreds.org/specs/source/vision/
3. Use Cases
   * http://opencreds.org/specs/source/use-cases/
4. Capabilities
5. Roadmap
   * http://opencreds.org/specs/source/roadmap/

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/