Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, July 14th 2015

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 01:25:39 -0400
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
CC: Matt Stone <matt.stone@pearson.com>
Hi all,

We're going to do another update on recruiting this week and start
moving documents over to ReSpec that we know we're going to need such as
the Vision document, Use Cases, Capabilities, and Roadmap.

If you want to add anything to or modify the proposed agenda below,
please respond via the mailing list or make a note of it at the
beginning of the call.

==========
Tuesday, July 14th 2015
Time: 1500 UTC / 8am San Francisco / 11am Boston / 4pm London /
               / 5pm Cape Town / 11pm Hong Kong / 1am Brisbane
Text Chat: http://tinyurl.com/opencreds
           irc://freenode.net/#credentials
Voice: sip:credentials@opencreds.org
       tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6304 (extension 6304)
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Gregg, Sunny, Brian, Nate, Longley, Manu
==========

Proposed Agenda
---------------

1. Recruiting
   * Update
   * Further assignments
2. Vision document
   * http://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/Vision
3. Use Cases
   * Convert to ReSpec
   *
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GySrTXAYpwa4vDPsGE3BMA42FwIAqAyLGigKuKUTGks/edit
4. Capabilities
   *
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webpayments/raw-file/default/latest/capabilities/index.html
5. Roadmap
   *
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webpayments/raw-file/default/latest/roadmap/index.html

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/