Fwd: Re: article on identity & poverty reduction in the developing world

AFAIK this was posted (by Stephane) only to the web-payments list, but
IMO it's a powerful argument for a world-wide blockchain ID, and is
perhaps even more relevant to the credentials list.

(Apologies for a reposting if I missed it here.)

++++++++

http://figshare.com/articles/Distributed_crypto_identity_as_a_mechanism_for_legal_empowerment_of_the_poor_and_stimulating_local_economic_development/1292895

--
Stephane Boyera        stephane@w3.org
W3C                +33 (0) 6 73 84 87 27