Re: Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, January 13th 2015

I need to send my regrets for today :( I struggle with flu for almost 2
weeks and now really need to focus all my energy on properly recovering
from it.

I'll read minutes, also I find news about this Face-to-Face meeting
especially exciting, since I could easily travel to Utrecht if the date
fits \o/

I wish you all great telecon today! :)