Re: Linked Data Signatures and Credentials

 I've been working on a project that considers most of these technologies
(EISPP_directional_graph_2fresnel_gss_vrm2loadbadge) for open badges and
(list_ripplee) for webpayments at http://bshambaugh.org/eispp/

At this point, I have the 1st video on YouTube:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd5Q88xMO8o so comments could go there.

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org