Re: Linked Data Signatures and Credentials

From: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:24:54 -0600
To: Sunny Lee <sunny@badgealliance.org>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
 I've been working on a project that considers most of these technologies
(EISPP_directional_graph_2fresnel_gss_vrm2loadbadge) for open badges and
(list_ripplee) for webpayments at http://bshambaugh.org/eispp/

At this point, I have the 1st video on YouTube:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd5Q88xMO8o so comments could go there.

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org