Timeline added to Roadmap

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 19:12:08 -0500
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Based on the call this past week, I added a very draft-y timeline to the
roadmap document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tm5E9GBlWZsftEPiTu0ZZsGqwqYwtOOWwsYIU-cbQwQ/edit#heading=h.trx7rzba1zyf

The timeline is aggressive, so it may be stretched/delayed by 6-12
months. Timing depends entirely on how quickly we can get the official
work rolling in W3C.

Is there any output work item that's missing? Any omissions/mistakes
that folks can see at a high level?