Linked Data Signatures and Credentials

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 00:59:58 -0500
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Videos explaining how to add digital signatures to JSON-LD
credentials/badges and a video describing what a standardized credential
could look like if we continue on the path that we're on.

Sunny, Nate: Note that 0.5, 1.0, and 1.1 OBI badges fit neatly into a
"claim" in the latter video, providing full backwards-compatibility:

------------------------
Linked Data Signatures
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdUZaYeQblY

An overview of how digital signatures can be added to Linked Data to
provide verifiable statements on the Web.

Credentials on the Web
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWtOg3vSzxI

A quick introduction to verifiable credentials on the Web.

Thanks to ETS, Accreditrust, and Digital Bazaar for funding the work
that went into these videos.