Draft Credentials WG Charter

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 22:39:42 -0500
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
I've created a draft charter for the Credentials WG here. It's mostly
boilerplate.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xfdzFahQpaQKGL4aOvePlIdsJO6Q5OJkPgSIxtUx9Vc/

Keep in mind that this documents only purpose is to trigger a discussion
around what a Credentials WG would do at W3C. The charter may be
rejected outright by W3C Management or the W3C member companies.

The idea is that we'd refine this charter over the next couple of weeks
to the point that we feel it's ready to be shopped around to W3C members
as well as management.