Fwd: [ba-standard] badge creator as a new property in the BadgeClass

Cross-posting.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kerri Lemoie <kerri@achievery.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [ba-standard] badge creator as a new property in the BadgeClass
To: ba-standard@googlegroups.com

Hi Eric,

We are definitely in the middle of discussion the best ways to approach
this. Our next step is to read & comment on Tim Cook’s blog post:
https://medium.com/@timothyfcook/the-value-of-a-badge-641b1078b770

And continue the conversation via email. Our next working group meeting is
2/16 (1:30pm ET) and surely this will be part of the agenda.

Also note as part of the 1.1 OB spec, we’ve introduced the concept of
extensions which allows issuers to include additional data. We may use this
approach to explore the best way to distinguish between creators and
issuers possibly similar to how you’ve described.

Thanks,

Kerri

---
Kerri Lemoie