Re: Platform analyzes data from multiple sources to better predict buying preferences

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 23:40:03 +1100
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Cc: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
another link:
http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/infinite-analytics-a-platform-that-maps-users-social-genome-115092100046_1.html

RSS reads "a platform that maps users social genome", then the headline is
"tracking consumer behaviour digitally", with a Pic of the team and TimBL.

 [image: Inline images 1]

I had a quick look at the site but couldn't see much about privacy,
decentralisation, etc...

On 25 December 2015 at 23:25, Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
wrote:

> "All activity on your social media accounts contributes to your "social
> graph," which maps your interconnected online relationships, likes,
> preferred activities, and affinity for certain brands, among other
> things.".... "Now MIT spinout Infinite Analytics is leveraging these social
> graphs, and other sources of data, for very precise recommendation software
> that better predicts customers' buying preferences. Consumers get a more
> personalized online-buying experience, while e-commerce businesses see more
> profit, the startup says."...
>
> source: http://phys.org/news/2015-09-platform-multiple-sources.html#jCp

infinite_analytics.png
(image/png attachment: infinite_analytics.png)