Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, December 8th 2015

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 14:43:16 -0500
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi all,

The first Verifiable Claims teleconference[1] went well and we were able
to make quite a few consensus-based resolutions. We're going to meet
again next Tuesday to go over the rest of the proposal and get some
consensus around the remaining items that need to be discussed. Please
read the appropriate sections of the proposal /before/ the call and be
ready to discuss them during the call.

Please note that this is not an official Task Force call. It is merely a
gathering of like-minded individuals that would like to make sure we
have properly captured the proposal around verifiable claims.

The meeting is open to the general public. There are no Intellectual
Property Release requirements. The call will be recorded and minuted to
ensure we're capturing everyone's concerns properly.

If you want to add anything to or modify the proposed agenda below,
please respond via the mailing list or make a note of it at the
beginning of the call.

==========
Tuesday, December 8th 2015
Time: 1600 UTC / 8am San Francisco / 11am Boston / 4pm London /
               / 6pm Cape Town / 12am Hong Kong / 2am Brisbane
Text Chat: http://tinyurl.com/w3c-vctf
           irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#vctf
Voice: sip:vctf@96.89.14.196
       tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6306 (extension 6306)
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Gregg, Manu, Nate, Longley, MattS, Brian, MattC
==========

Proposed Agenda
---------------

1. Introduction of New Participants
2. Review Scope [2]
3. Review Stakeholders [2]
4. Review Task Force Operation [2]
5. Review Success Criteria [2]
6. Review Deliverables [2]
7. Review Milestones / Timelines [2]
8. Review Benefits for Stakeholders [2]

-- manu

[1]http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2015-12-01/
[2]https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/ProposalsQ42015/VerifiableClaimsTaskForce

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/