Re: Credentials CG Telecon Minutes for 2015-08-11

On 08/19/2015 11:48 PM, Steven Rowat wrote:
> On 8/18/15 7:48 AM, msporny@digitalbazaar.com wrote:
>> Thanks to Dave Longley for scribing this week! The minutes for
>> this week's Credentials CG telecon are now available:
>>
>> http://opencreds.org/minutes/2015-08-11/
>
> I get 404 not found for this link, and for the 2015-08-18 one also.
>
> Does this happen to anyone else? Or is it just my configuration
> somehow?

It's not just you. After 14 years of operating out of the same facility,
we physically moved all of the servers that run the community sites we
host to a different facility. The IPs changed too, and we're still
working out some of the glitches. The problem should be fixed now (DNS
for that host was misconfigured).

Apologies for the inconvenience, let me know if it still doesn't work
for you.

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/