Re: No discussion of patents, was Re: Social AUTH Patent

So,

Top info was news article about a patent, abstract of patent was linked to
in news article.

I'm Australian. Are you not allowed to read about knowledge in the U.S.?

I had no idea there was a problem in that area. Apologies...

Feel welcome to remove from list.

Sending information about an intellectual property claim that states
ownership of concepts, within the field of auth and social relations seems
absolutely reasonable to me...

I have no awareness of the fears embodied within the breach of best
practices, and certainly don't like that the first email from you to me,
being scornful.

Tim.