Re: Credentials CG Telecon Minutes for 2015-08-04

Manu, just a brief note per the mention of Dublin Core in the recruiting
section. I am here as a participant and probably the closest thing to CEO
you'll find in DCMI. I believe that you've communicated with DCMI's AC Rep,
Tom Baker. I'm not the most qualified in DCMI to be here; but I'll have to
do until we arrang for someone with the qualifications/time/interest to
take my place. Bottom line, Dublin Core is here.

Stuart Sutton
DCMI Managing Director