Telecon canceled for Tuesday, April 28th 2015

From: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:48:47 -0400
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
This week's telecon is canceled. Work on the Use Cases and other
documents have been delayed due to travel and conferences related to Web
Payments and Credentials. We'll have updates on what went on during next
week's call. We'll be updating the Use Cases document this week,
incorporating any remaining existing use cases into it using the
micro-use case format. If time permits, we also hope to make some
headway with respect to the Credential Management API discussion. Nate
is resolving any final issues with the OBI v1 context transition and we
hope to be report that everything is finished on that front during the
next call as well.

--
Dave Longley
CTO