Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, April 21st 2015

From: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 17:15:41 -0400
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi all,

Manu is away at Payments 2015 this week so I'll be running the call.
Gregg Kellogg is at the Extensible Web Summit and will have a brief
report for us at the start of the call. Then we have updates on what's
going on with the WebAppSec Credential Management API, the OBI
context move over, and the Credentials/Badges Vocabulary.

If you want to add anything to or modify the proposed agenda below,
please respond via the mailing list or make a note of it at the
beginning of the call.

==========
Tuesday, April 21st 2015
Time: 1500 UTC / 8am San Francisco / 11am Boston / 4pm London /
                / 5pm Cape Town / 11pm Hong Kong / 1am Brisbane
Text Chat: http://tinyurl.com/opencreds
            irc://freenode.net/#credentials
Voice: sip:credentials@opencreds.org
        tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6304 (extension 6304)
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Nate, Longley, Manu, Gregg, Sunny, Mark, Brian
==========

Proposed Agenda
---------------

1. Extensible Web Summit Update