Experimental micro use cases updated

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 23:18:32 -0400
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
I made another pass through the micro use cases document to integrate
every bit of text from the current use cases document. The result can be
found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GySrTXAYpwa4vDPsGE3BMA42FwIAqAyLGigKuKUTGks/edit#

It's rough, but the framework more or less held together. We will want
to rework the phases a bit to create better categories, and can discuss
that in more depth on the call on Tuesday.