Re: Mutual Accreditation

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 20:46:15 +1000
To: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Cc: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Similar considerations recently about moderation.

Centralised systems have the capacity to 'block' relations.   not sure how
that's achieved in a decentralised environment.

Also: unsolicited relations - wanted, accurate, or otherwise..

Especially important for children, yet the implications around
misrepresentations via URI relations potentially exposes a far broader set
of issues...

noting; perhaps these sorts of considerations simultaniously provide new
use-cases for credentials...