Re: Mutual Accreditation

On 04/06/2015 04:03 PM, Nate Otto wrote:
> elf,
>
> In this case, would Manu want to endorse the claim Accreditrust is making
> about him, or would there be a different claim that he needs to mange about
> the company?
Hi Nate,

Did you have chance to read my email "Credential or just a Statement?".
IMO it will also come very relevant for *endorsement*
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2015Mar/0007.html

From my perspective claim(statement) stays exactly the same here, it
talks about certain relationship between Accreditrust and Manu. In
*hosted* version, enough that both publish such statements in their
Identity profiles. But they could as well create signed credential to
provide alternative verification path.

It comes out of this thread, I try to mention creating in(re)verse
properties in vocabulary as considered bad practice. An show how JSON-LD
@reverse comes helpful. Please don't worry if you find thread below
confusing.
https://github.com/hackers4peace/plp-docs/issues/12#issuecomment-90017963

Cheers!