Mutual Accreditation

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 12:13:13 +0200
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hello,

During online conversation with friends we came across use case which
requires mutual accreditation. For example https://schema.org/Role which
I mentioned earlier in Fwd emaoil. In particular:

https://www.accreditrust.com/about/our-team

accreditrust.com can issue credential for Manu that he has role "Chief
Technologist"

At the same time Manu may want to issue equivalent credential to
accreditrust.com, otherwise any company can make such claims about him.

After gathering feedback I would like to add this (or equivalent) use
case to our Use Cases document.

Cheers!