Re: dedicated Credentials and Badges vocabularies telecon?

I'm on Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7)
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/portland-or> and am available
roughly the same times as you are, elf. I could talk tomorrow (morning for
me) or Monday before 11am PDT (6pm UTC) and could budget around 30min.

Dave strongly suggested making some changes to the division between badges
and "credentials" vocabularies, and I am not opposed to those changes,
which would move DefinedAchievement to live solely in the badges
vocabulary, for instance.

I've been slammed with local work this week, but will be putting in odd
hours refactoring different pieces over the weekend.

*Nate Otto, Developer*
concentricsky.com