dedicated Credentials and Badges vocabularies telecon?

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 15:07:56 +0200
To: Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
CC: Nate Otto <nate@ottonomy.net>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>, sunny@badgealliance.org
Howdy,

Last Tuesday we discussed meeting do discuss vocabulary work.
In this github issue I proposed to consider BadgeAssertion same to
AchievementCredential and look at BadgeClass as an Achievement

https://github.com/openbadges/openbadges-specification/issues/32

Also looking at gist linked in this issue, it looks that a Credential
with an @id could easily act as both *hosted* and *signed* one. So the
verification could happen by either verifying signature or just
dereferencing the Credential.

https://gist.github.com/elf-pavlik/029917ccc535e889f693/abb0de12f0a31eac4e679a229fb0413d5c5ab20e

I should have time pretty much each late afternoon / evening (UTC)
starting from today up until our next weekly call.

How about others?

Cheers!