Web We Want Statement

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:40:52 +1000
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi All,

listening to an interview with Manu [1]

On our wiki - perhaps we should make a page submitting a ‘web we want’ concept.  An array of different concepts were spoken about by Manu (and broadly on the list) around privacy and related issues.

So; my proposal, is that we solidify these types of concepts on the page; as part of our functional specification, for ways in which we support those humanitarian principles.

TimH.

[1] http://5by5.tv/webahead/82