Credentials CG charter vote result

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 19:10:40 -0400
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi all,

The votes for the Credentials Community Group charter were tallied on
Friday showing unanimous support for the charter among the people that
voted. Voter turnout was 36% for this charter vote. As a point of
comparison, W3C Advisory Committee votes for new charters for official
working groups always garner less than 10% voter turnout.

Votes in favor of the charter:

Manu Sporny
Mark Leuba
Pindar Wong
Bill Gebert
AnonymousVoterA	(this person identified themselves to Manu)
Badge Alliance
Timothy Holborn
Mary Bold
Bailey Reutzel

As a result of this vote, I have added a sentence at the top of the
charter noting when it was ratified by this community group:

http://www.w3.org/community/credentials/charter/

Tim, now that we have a charter, you could propose your changes as a
change set on top of the currently ratified charter.