Fwd: Offer to serve as liaison with higher education standards groups

From: Leuba, Mark <mleuba@pathway-technology.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 16:12:06 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
Hello Fellow Credential Committee Members,

I'm considering the best ways for me to help the effort and I noted in the
charter that the committee seeks to coordinate with IMS Global and the
Post-Secondary Education Standards Council.    That is an area that I think
I can add my experience and value to, and I'm willing to serve that role
subject to the Committee's support.

Best Regards,

Mark

*Mark Leuba*