RE: Slides: High-level intro to Credentials (W3C TPAC)

A couple minor changes to slide #5 (ETS). Please remove SAT from slide #5; and please add a bullet "+ Deliver Digital Assessments in Over 130 Countries"

-----Original Message-----
From: Manu Sporny [mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 4:48 PM
To: public-credentials@w3.org
Subject: Re: Slides: High-level intro to Credentials (W3C TPAC)

On 10/23/2014 07:04 AM, Joerg.Heuer@telekom.de wrote:
> One (seemingly) minor remark to the 'Whats' broken?'-slide: Proving
> who we are is in most cases only required during registration or
> enrolment. There is quite some resistance to always be personally
> identified, while there are many good and practical reasons to keep
> authorization and (real world) identity separate.

+1, agreed.

> Could be discussed - taking hours if you will. But I assume this is
> not what you'd like to do in the plenary...

Good point.

> I would recommend to re-phrase:
>
> If we can't reliably prove we're entitled to do things on the Web,
> we're probably not doing important things on the web.

Done:

https://github.com/opencreds/website/commit/717f840c77667e839b3bb1b8fe5c66e9317dc67a

Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny, G+: +Manu Sporny) Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/

Thank you for your compliance.