Re: Groningen Declaration

On 10/09/2014 08:35 PM, Leuba, Mark wrote:
> This is important information, thank you.  The Groningen Declaration
> is, it seems, strongly supportive of a number of the use cases we
> reviewed this past Tuesday.   I was not aware of it, but this is a
> good find.  In discussions with the IMS Global executive director,
> Rob Abel, this week there was mention of AACRAO, I can ask for an
> introduction from Rob to Michael Reilly to raise his
> awareness/interest, if the group wants.

Yes, please. It would be good for this group to become known as bridge
builders.

The United Nations Internet Governance Forum is another area that we
could put in touch with the Groningen Declaration folks. Per our
feedback from the UN's IGF, it seems that governments / regulators are
very interested in the space and we could invite the Groningen folks to
join us at IGF as it's a more high-level governance forum for the Web.

Sunny, any chance you could reach out to them with this in mind? It
would be good to at least setup an informal liaison with them.