Agenda for W3C TPAC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 13:18:46 -0400
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Pay particular attention to today's minutes from the Web Payments CG
meeting. We started doing some web payments agenda work and discussed
the credentials agenda as well:

https://web-payments.org/minutes/2014-10-01/#8

It looks like we're going to try to fit the credentials work into the
mid-day ad-hoc sessions on Monday/Tuesday, mostly focusing on roadmap
and use cases.

We also plan to do a review for non-members (or people that couldn't
make it on Mon/Tue because of other commitments) on Wednesday for both
the Web Payments and Credentials work.

blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/