Re: [Moderator Action] Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Digital Signatures for Credentials

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 20:12:54 +0100
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>, Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>, public-credentials@w3.org, public-socialweb@w3.org, Stéphane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
On 11/19/2014 07:49 PM, Harry Halpin wrote:
> Elf - please stop cross-posting to lists wanting out of scope deliverables.
My apologies, I didn't expect such an intense debate!

On the other hand, finding out about such strong and different positions
on some aspects of our work seems helpful. Maybe some process helping
with that already exists. I remember mentions of someone working on
improving general awareness of who works on what across W3C groups. Will
try to find out more about it...