Re: Happy Cleartext JSON Christmas

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 06:59:42 +0100
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
On 2014-12-24 16:19, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> https://code.google.com/p/openkeystore/source/browse/python/trunk/src/org/webpki/json/JCSValidator.py
>
> It was my first Python program ever but it appears to work anyway :-)
>
> Cheers,
> AndersR
> https://openkeystore.googlecode.com/svn/resources/trunk/docs/jcs.html

It has now been upgraded so that it:
- Fully conforms to the JCS normalization scheme (including float)
- Supports RSA and EC keys

Still the entire package is less than 150 lines of code which verifies my
claim that JCS is about as simple as JOSE while looking much better!

Yes, .NET may be more difficult but since MSFT intends to publish the entire
foundation as open source I expect in due time to supply a patch if needed
(I haven't tried JCS on .NET yet).

Anders