Re: Draft Credentials Roadmap in Progress

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 17:16:57 -0500
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 12/19/2014 11:29 PM, Steven Rowat wrote:
> On 12/19/14 5:56 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
>> For those that may not have the proper handler to open Google Doc, it
>> can be found here:
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/19pnLioDVOoTl5ScUHgf_Bj9gUpQBHyShrnDoY_uz20c/edit
>>
> Aha. That link asks for a Google account.

Steven, that's an oversight.

Mark, could you please lift the Google Account restriction on the file?
Set the "Sharing settings" option to "Anyone with the link (can
comment)". That'll enable people that don't have Google Docs to be able
to comment on the document, which is what we'd like at this point, IMHO.

blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/