Re: Sample Roadmap

On 12/11/2014 09:23 AM, Leuba, Mark wrote:
> I am looking for the sample roadmap you referenced on the call, and
> the link provided takes me to github source.

This is the current roadmap document for the Credentials CG:

http://opencreds.org/specs/source/roadmap/

The Web Payments IG has this sort of diagram to demonstrate the business
ecosystem in which payments occur. We should have a similar one for the
Credentials/Badges work:

https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/images/f/f1/HighLevelLogicalOverview-v3.png

This is the diagram of the technical ecosystem in which payments occur.
It outlines the ecosystem and then will highlight the bits of the
ecosystem that we're trying to standardize (credential formats and
exchange protocols). We should have a similar one for the
Credentials/Badges work:

https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/images/9/9d/HighLevelPaymentAgentConcept-v3.png

Hope that helps.

blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/