Fwd: [ba-standard] BA Standard Call CANCELLED TODAY

From: Eric Korb <eric.korb@accreditrust.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 13:49:20 -0500
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, public-credentials@w3.org
*"Trust only credentials that are TrueCred*™ *verified."*
----------------------------------
Eric Korb, President/CEO - accreditrust.com
GoogleVoice: 908-248-4252
http://www.linkedin.com/in/erickorb

Hey, all:

My only note I would have shared with you at today's call would be to offer
an opportunity to help build out the definitions to terms in the standard,
make sure anchor links are in the right places so that for each term
defined in the JSON-LD context
<http://openbadges.github.io/openbadges-specification/1.1/context.json> (not
final url), there are

https://github.com/openbadges/openbadges-specification/blob/gh-pages/index.md
We've copied over the existing standard and are in the process of adding
new terms. We've got to write a standards-style description of the
extension specification, and add the new JSON-LD terms to the doc.

There was an incoming suggestion to use ReSpec ( http://www.w3.org/respec/
) to format the document, open for discussion.

Please reply if you've got some cycles in the coming week to spend on the
standard.

Thanks,

*Nate Otto, Developer*
concentricsky.com