Re: [ba-standard] Considering the Open Badges crypto tech stack

@Jason

We've been pondering blockchain kinds of technology for 2 years (
namedcoin.info comes to mind).  I believe this may offer a level of
decentralization badge registry as well.  But, more time and thought is
needed to evaluate the pros and cons of a blockchain solution.  It would be
great to have you join in on the discussion and discovery of such a
specification for the CCG.

Thanks for your input and continued participation.

Eric

*"Trust only credentials that are TrueCred*™ *verified."*
Eric Korb, President/CEO - accreditrust.com
GoogleVoice: 908-248-4252
http://www.linkedin.com/in/erickorb @erickorb @accreditrust