Social Economy Community Group proposal announced (former: to recycle old and inactive CG (Community I/O) or to propose new one (Collaborative Economy)?)

We went ahead and proposed new group: Social Economy

https://www.w3.org/community/blog/2015/09/11/proposed-group-social-economy-community-group/

Big thanks to everyone for constructive feedback!