Re: Organisation Profile Documents Community Group Launched

Dear Andrew and all,
good news. What do you see as the natural next steps?

Kind regards,

Giuseppe Sollazzo

Member of the Open Data User Group (Cabinet Office)
Member of the Technical Standards Board (Cabinet Office)
Member of the Health and Social Care Transparency Panel (Department of
Health)

Web: http://www.puntofisso.net + http://puntofisso.net/techblog
Twitter: http://twitter.com/puntofisso
Newsletter: http://tinyletter.com/puntofisso