Re: Community & business group feedback

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the feedback. Now that we are post-TPAC I am reviewing beta comments. I've added all of your issues to the actions list [1], though I still need to discuss them with Jean-Gui and Sorin.

Below I have snipped away the issues added to the list. I have a small number of comments below. Thanks!

Ian

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/council/track/actions/

On Oct 1, 2014, at 8:59 AM, Kevin White <kevin@w3.org> wrote:

> Other things
>
> • The stronger green for the ‘Create a community group’ button over the ‘Create a business group’ button seems to create more prominence for Community groups. Is this deliberate?

Yes.

> • Not sure if it was a feature or an issue, but when I log in I am able to get to the Wordpress back end via the toolbar. I am assuming that is as a result of my being a Team member.

It's a feature. Team has access to all CG WP instances. In addition, CG Participants in a given group have access to their group's WP instance.

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447