RE: Maps For HTML Community Group Launched

Hi Ian,

Thank you for offering us a wiki, I think it would be quite useful.

I find mailing list archives are a bit of an information black hole, even if they are searchable.

I will examine the other tools on offer to see if they can help us too.  Thanks to you and w3c for
providing a forum for discussion!

Cheers,
Peter