RE: Maps For HTML Community Group Launched

Hi All,

Thanks for signing up your support for the #maps4html community group, it may take some time to gain momentum but we at least have a forum to discuss ideas on the the topic.  I have found that I needed to explicitly join the group in order to be a member of the group; supporting it did not automatically sign me up.  I was thinking of requesting a wiki on which we can put ideas for discussion; the wiki is apparently available on request.    I was going to post the notes I took from #lgd14 bar camp session, as I guess I sent these too late to be included in the minutes from day 2 of that workshop.

Once a couple more people sign up we can cut over to use the mailing list kindly provided by w3c there, as required.

Cheers, and thanks,
Peter Rushforth