[Minutes] 29 Nov 2012 Council teleconference [via Community Council Community Group]

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 18:39:53 +0000
To: public-council@w3.org
Thanks to the people who could join today's call; see minutes. We talked: * some
process issues (notably Chair selection, but also some about decision making). *
some copyright topics (cc-by groups, moving cla/fsa to cc-by, and alternative
copyright licensing). * distinguishing CG deliverables from WG deliverables.
Here we talked about more status information up front (draft or [...]

This post sent on Community Council Community Group

'[Minutes] 29 Nov 2012 Council teleconference'

Learn more about the Community Council Community Group: