RE: 29 Nov meeting [Was: We'd like to schedule a teleconf on TPAC 2012 discussion - proposed agenda and dates]

I'd like to include some discussion on how to advertise a group's elected practices, which, in my opinion, are of equal importance to the charter.  For groups that do not have any offical practices,  we need a prominently displayed warning of the perils that could lie ahead.  Without such a warning, participants are likely to assume conventional rules of W3C good behavior are in play.

I suggest we add this topic next to "Templates for good practice" in the agenda.

Thanks